Wellbeing Hub For Schools
For Your Whole School Community
Advice | Support | Answers
If you’re looking for a trusted source of wellbeing support for your parents, pupils and staff, the Teen Tips Wellbeing Hub is designed by experts to meet the social, emotional and educational needs of young people.
Staff CPD | Parents Course | Weekly Wellbeing Podcasts & Articles | Live Q&As | Careers Resources | PSHE Lesson Plans | Access to Specialists | Q&A Library | Staff Forum | Pupil Hub
Launched in November 2020, there are already over 80 schools signed up to the Hub.
We believe that every child deserves this level of support, so if your school invests in the Hub, you can gift it to a maintained school.
Staff at Ibstock Place School, London say:
“We are working through the tasks on the Wellbeing Hub and wanted to let you know right away that we have such very positive things to say about these resources. So fantastically enlightening for us as teachers/ parents/ humans. We are raving on our texts to each other as we work through the content so thank you JD enormously for bringing this to us.”
The Hub Provides:
The Parents’ Hub, gives all parents access to:
Teen Tips Parenting Course | Weekly Wellbeing Podcasts & Articles | Live Q&As | Spark – to help children find positivity, inspiration, good news & more | Careers Resources | Access to Specialists | Q&A Library | Top Tips | 2 of our existing, pre-recorded, 12-min filmed Talks to Screen At Parents’ Events – click here for details
The Staff Hub, gives all staff access to:
Mental Health & Wellbeing CPD Course | Teen Tips Parenting Course | Weekly Wellbeing Podcasts & Articles | Live Q&As | Spark – to help pupils find positivity, inspiration, good news & more | Careers Resources | PSHE Lesson Plans | Staff Forum | Q&A Library | Top Tips
The Pupil Hub, gives all pupils access to:
Pupil Q&A Library | Top Tips | Spark – to find positivity, inspiration, good news & more | Futures – careers advice & inspiring podcasts | Help Zone
The benefits for your school community:
- CPD Training – pupils benefit from staff trained to understand and meet their social and emotional needs
- 24/7 Support – for staff, parents and pupils
- Pupil Wellbeing – pupils gain tools to manage their own mental health and wellbeing
- ISI / Ofsted Inspections – evidences Careers, Wellbeing, Parental Engagement, CPD & Community Engagement
- Parental Engagement – parents feel supported and encouraged
- Aligned school/home messaging
- Staff Wellbeing – helps staff cope with the pressures of the job
- Staff confidence in their pastoral role
- Careers & PSHE – delivers valuable resources to support the work of your teams
- Community Engagement – with our Buy One Gift One Sponsorship Programme
- PTA Involvement – provides an opportunity for PTAs to support the entire community
“I have listened to four of the Teen Tips parent course so far. It is very good! Full of advice and good ideas. Well done for getting us signed up. I listen to the sound version when on a walk or in the gym, so super easy to access.”
Annual Subscription & Sponsorship
We want to make our Wellbeing Hub accessible to as many schools as possible, whatever their size and we often work with PTAs to gain funding.
Our annual subscription price is £5 + VAT, per pupil, based on your whole school community.
Sponsoring A Maintained School Of Your Choice
Every school that invests in our Hub can gift the same to a maintained school of their choice.Contact Us