Here’s what Senior Lecturer (Inclusive Education) at the University of Brighton, Rosie Moore has to say:“These resources are superb; they are accessible, evidence-based and draw on a wealth of professional experience. Developing this understanding should be the foundation of every teacher’s training and professional development in order to understand how to respond appropriately to the social and emotional needs of their learners.”
How Can Teen Tips Benefit Your School, College Or University?
- Support and encourage healthy parental engagement
- Create a holistic education
- Empower staff to generate cultures of success
- Help staff cope with the pressures of the job
- Give staff confidence in their pastoral role
- Support and complement the work of your PSHE teams.
Our Courses for Education
For individuals or groups our online training offers maximum accessibility and flexibility.
Talks for pupils, parents and staff - create a bespoke programme for your school, college or university.