Exceptional pastoral support
Many young people suffer mental health difficulties but neither teacher training nor the PGCE course cover this area.
Our Wellbeing Hub, along with our programme of Webinars, address needs, allow schools to create healthy environments for pupils, and:
- Help staff and parents recognise the intrinsic link between performance and wellbeing
- Encourage healthy parental engagement
- Create a holistic education
- Empower staff to generate cultures of success
- Help staff cope with the pressures of the job
- Give staff confidence in their pastoral role
- Support and complement the work of PSHE teams
“it will make an immediate difference to my practice”, B. Edwards, Teacher, Oakham School.
Scroll down for more on our Wellbeing Hub, Webinars and Consultancy.Talk To Us About Your Needs
“Of all the training packages I have trialled, Teen Tips’ Online Mental Health and Wellbeing Course for Staff has been the most accessible, enlightening and the best.”
Dr Preetpal S. Bachra, Head of Pastoral Care, Bryanston
Equip your school with exceptional pastoral support:
Wellbeing Hub for Schools
Developed by experts to meet the social, emotional and educational needs of children and young people, the Teen Tips Wellbeing Hub is a trusted source of wellbeing support for your parents, pupils and staff. It includes:
Staff CPD Course | Parents Course | Weekly Wellbeing Podcasts & Articles | Live Q&As | Careers Resources | PSHE Lesson Plans | Access to Specialists | Q&A Library | Staff Forum | Pupil Hub
Our Webinars for pupils, parents and staff address current needs, and promote self-awareness and confidence.