Exceptional pastoral support
Many young people suffer mental health difficulties but neither teacher training nor the PGCE course cover this area.
Our comprehensive programme of Online Training, Webinars, Talks and Parenting Club, address needs, allow schools to create healthy environments for pupils, and:
- Help staff and parents recognise the intrinsic link between performance and wellbeing
- Encourage healthy parental engagement
- Create a holistic education
- Empower staff to generate cultures of success
- Help staff cope with the pressures of the job
- Give staff confidence in their pastoral role
- Support and complement the work of PSHE teams
“it will make an immediate difference to my practice”, B. Edwards, Teacher, Oakham School.
Scroll down for more on our Training, Talks, Club and Consultancy.Talk To Us About Your Needs
“Of all the training packages I have trialled, Teen Tips’ Online Mental Health and Wellbeing Course for Staff has been the most accessible, enlightening and the best.”
Dr Preetpal S. Bachra, Head of Pastoral Care, Bryanston
Equip your school with exceptional pastoral support:
Our accredited courses equip staff and parents with the skills to support the mental health and wellbeing of pupils.
Webinars & Talks
Our talks for pupils, parents and staff address current needs, and promote self-awareness and confidence.
A go-to parenting hub, with 24/7 Support, access to Specialists and experts, Audio Course, Live Q&A's, Weekly Content, One-To-Ones, Digital Safety Insurance, parents Forum & more.
Ad hoc consultancy for pastoral heads and referral service for parents needing one to one support.